Environmental Intelligence, LLC, is a complete, full-service IT company, delivering a wide array of cutting edge IT solutions. Possessing a unique background in Health IT and a team with more than 10 years of proven experience delivering end-to-end Health IT solutions, Environmental Intelligence provides government agencies as well as public and private medical organizations expert IT consulting, installation, and implementation that is focused on the end user and the quality of their experience.
WE ARE DIFFERENTIATED BY
- A dedicated team of expert Health IT technicians, consultants, network and system engineers, and project managers with over 10 years in clinical IT experience.
- Our expertise in physician workflows. We assess practice/clinic, physician and patient workflows FIRST then develop an EHR integration and implementation plan that meets the demands and expectations of the end users (The Physicians & Staff)
- Our extensive experience in EHR has afforded us cutting edge Intelligence & Best Practices of EHR Integration and Implementation
- We understand the end goal of EHR Integration and Implementation: Physicians delivering the best patient care leveraging technology that is user friendly while maximizing operational efficiency.
- Successfully helping clients achieve “Meaningful Use”…We facilitate client registration for the Medicare and Medicaid (EHR) Electronic Health Record Incentive Program and insure all clients meet Meaningful Use criteria in order to qualify for incentive payment.
- Our ability to meet and support ALL IT needs of any medical organization or group, regardless of specialty, uniquely positions us to also serve our clients in the capacity vendor manager for all IT.
- Our expertise in minimizing the risk of PHI data breaches through deploying sound data security infrastructures combined with consulting and developing HIPAA data security compliant policies, procedures, and routines.